Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Texas...?!

So, last night Babymama spent some time on the phone with her older brother in Texas. He and his wife moved there with their baby a little while ago, and moved in with the wife's family. Turns out he had to leave his job because it cost more to put the baby in daycare than he made at work. (I guess his wife must be the primary income earner? don't know, don't really care...) He had the bright idea that maybe Babymama and Holy Terror could fly down to Texas and move in with him in his wife's family's house, where they supposedly have a nice empty guest room waiting, and babysit his baby so he can go back to work. He's going to ask them & get back to Babymama on it. I don't know how likely it is - probably not very. It sort of feels like daydreaming to me. Babymama seems mildly excited at the prospect. I think it's sad that her idea of getting herself out of our house is to get herself into someone else's. But you know what? I don't care. If it does happen, the instant she and HT set foot on that plane to Texas, they are officially SOMEONE ELSE'S PROBLEM. For the rest of their lives. Because they will never, ever, ever live with us again.

By the way, aside from my ear which is still screwed up, I'm feeling healthy so far today. Babygirl is still sleeping. And I'm sitting here blogging while eating chocolate chip cookies with milk for breakfast - crispy little mini Abigail's Cookies in a plastic tub from Whole Foods. Delish!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home