Thursday, January 05, 2006

Photos

Because a picture tells a thousand words.

1. My at-work arsenal of over-the-counter cold treatments. Each item has a twin at home.



2. The $100 car we bought for Babymama, in which we installed $184 in alternators and belts. Now get thee a job, woman.





3. Some pictures of babygirl. The last is with E., who was born to a friend from my childbirth class. He's all about books; she won't let me read her one without trying to rip it away and chew it up. But she's digging his baby monitor hard, much as she digs cell phones and remote controls. What's all this gender stereotyping Mars and Venus bu!!sh!t about boys being more mechanical and girls more intellectual?



2 Comments:

At 1/08/2006 4:24 PM, Blogger Teri said...

So sorry you've been ill. No fun!

These are darling...I think Tessa has the same mobile. Does it play Mozart, Bach and Beethoven?

 
At 1/10/2006 6:30 AM, Blogger Susan D. said...

Yup, that's the one! I love it... it's been helping me get the babygirl to sleep on the (many) nights recently when I've been too sick to sing to her.

BTW, did yours come with a remote control? Mine did. Pretty silly.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home