Thursday, January 05, 2006

Uncle!

OK, cold, you win. I'm at your mercy, down on the mat, crying Uncle!

As if everything else I had wasn't bad enough. Over the weekend I developed, in my left ear, a severe earache. It feels like a vaccuum cleaner is sucking my eardrum in towards the center of my skull. Pain. Deafness.

And on top of everything else? Cold sores. Multiple. All along the left side of my upper lip. Now I don't just FEEL like Typhoid Mary; I LOOK like her too.

Oh yeah - and I have apparently overindulged in Afrin, and it no longer works to open up my nose. So just breathing is an issue on top of everything else.

Please, sweet lord, have mercy on me. I am a good person. I do kindness where I can. I do the best I can to harm nobody. Many people are dependant on me for their basic everyday needs. So can't you please, please, PLEASE take some of the burden of this miserable ongoing cold off my shoulders?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home