Thursday, December 22, 2005

This is what a feminist looks like. Holiday cheer.

My best friend Auntie M. gave babygirl this T-shirt for Chanukah.






It says (coincidentally) "This is what a feminist looks like." That's the NOW (National Organization for Women) emblem under the catchphrase. None of this is clear in the pic's because babygirl just REFUSED to stay still and face me for a picture without holding toys in front of the design.

Anyway, all my mommy friends LOOOVE this shirt. The funny thing is, they all have baby boys. If NOW made this shirt in blue, I can think of three boy babies who'd be sporting them right now.

In other news, I'm mostly done being sick. But my hubby is just now coming down with it, along with the holy terror and (to a lesser degree) my babygirl. Just in time for the holiday weekend. Happy happy joy joy!

Let's see... partaking in Xmas/Chanukah dinner at our house will be (in my apartment) me, hubby, babygirl, Babymama, holy terror, my dad, hubby's older half-brother and his perpetually tipsy even-older girlfriend, hubby's handicapped/retarded sister, hubby's best friend, hubby's best friend's sister, and our 125-pound dog. Upstairs (in my brother-in-law's apartment) will be brother-in-law, his wife, his and Babymama's 6-year-old son, his 6-month-old baby boy, wife's mother and father, wife's sister with her 6-year-old son, wife's other sister, and possibly wife's other other sister.

It's going to be a madhouse.

Happy holidays, and pass the Manischewitz.

2 Comments:

At 12/25/2005 11:25 PM, Blogger Teri said...

What a cutie pie! Happy Chanukah!

 
At 1/08/2006 10:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww that shirt is great! And she is cute!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home