Friday, January 06, 2006

I fell down at work today.

My earache is clearly of the inner-ear-infection, balance-affecting variety. As I walked from the restroom back to the office, I turned my head towards a noise and all of a sudden the room spun and I was on the floor. I was glad nobody was around to see.

My incredibly kind boss is giving me a ride to the train station so I can catch the 12:00 back to my car. My doctor is going to try to fit me in around 1 or so. Hopefully he can prescribe some antibiotics. I just cannot go on like this. Seriously, I know it's just a cold. But I just feel so completely done in by now. One cold after another since September, culminating in this. I'm ready to declare a quarantine on my apartment. I'd just have to find Babymama and Holy Terror someplace else to go for awhile. Yeah, right.

1 Comments:

At 1/08/2006 10:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you get better quick! You sound way worse than we are here.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home