Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Has it really been 2 1/2 weeks?!

Whoops, didn't mean to let my blog go neglected for so long! Anyway, Auntie T made it through her surgery and is recovering as well as can be expected. Fingers crossed, she will continue to get better and better.

I have been very, very busy. You know, doing all that lawyerin' type stuff that I get paid for. I'm doing a labor arbitration May 31/June 1 so I have to prep my witnesses and put together my opening statement and solidify my strategy and all that. I really do love this stuff. It's very satisfying to the control freak in me. And I have to say that damn it, I love it when a plan comes together. My theory of the case is applying very nicely to the facts and the evidence, and I am feeling strong and good about it. Of course, anything could fly out of control at any moment, but that's just the litigator's life. I think this one will be fine.

When I'm home I never want to waste my time on the Internet - I want to be loving on my baby, and when she naps, I do more work, or clean my house, or cook, or even get a pedicure (first time since 2 weeks before she was born, what luxury!) And guess what? Right now I hear her waking up! Gotta go, love ya all...

1 Comments:

At 4/13/2006 9:11 PM, Blogger Teri said...

Girlfriend! I was starting to think you broke up with us! :)

I'm glad to hear things are good. Hooray!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home