Friday, March 10, 2006

Proper packaging.

When I took Babygirl to the mall the other day, I went bra shopping at JC Penney. I was really impressed with their selection. What I wanted were some pretty things, things that were completely incompatible with nursing, things that my hubby would like to see me in, and perhaps remove from me. I love what I bought, but of course you can't run around showing off a bra the way you'd show off a new pair of shoes, so instead I'll just post pics here for any passing stranger to see. Note: these are just the bras, you're going to have to take for granted that I bought the matching panties.


I love this one - sky blue embroidery on pale purple fabric. I've never owned anything like this, sophisticated and fancy. I'm wearing it today.








This one is soooo cute - strawberries and vines on pink, with green gingham trim. Again, I've never owned anything like it.





And lastly, because I love my hubby dearly and he's waited so patiently for access to the boobies, this:

5 Comments:

At 3/10/2006 1:41 PM, Blogger Teri said...

Woman of the house indeed!! Go girl!

 
At 3/10/2006 6:19 PM, Blogger PissedOffPencil said...

So that's what American boobies look like!? I've always wondered... *giggling*

*sigh* I wish my wife would dress up at least a little for me.

 
At 3/13/2006 7:29 AM, Blogger Susan D. said...

PoP - do American boobies look that much different from Swedish ones?

Maybe try buying her some nice things and giving them to her for a gift - would she take the hint?

 
At 3/15/2006 4:48 PM, Blogger PissedOffPencil said...

*laughing* Hardly. She's not much for finesse.

And no. By the looks of things, they seem to be very much alike. :)

 
At 3/22/2006 9:46 PM, Blogger fuzzypeach said...

Love the top one and the corset looks awesome!

I managed to find a lovely blue eve alexander nursing bra that is very pretty but it doesn't really support as much as I need it to. I am looking forward to (and simultaneously dreading) the day when I can wear any lingerie I want!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home