Monday, February 27, 2006

Weight Watchers watch

Weight Watchers officially starts today. As of this AM, the scale told me I weigh 178 when I stepped on buck-naked. I wore my lightest-weight dress to work today, as I won't be stripping down for the weigh-in. (Yeah, that outfit kept me really warm in the 10-degree 6AM Boston morning chill.) Anyway, now begins ten weeks (at least) of dieting, which I refuse to call "deprivation" although they have much in common. And if I'm feeling really motivated, I'll start going into the basement to spend some quality time with the treadmill after I get the babygirl to sleep. Screw it. As long as I'm gonna be miserable anyway, I might as well do miserable right. Sigh... Anyway, my ultimate goal weight is 142, my pre-pregnancy weight. My goal for the ten weeks of this Weight Watchers At Work program is to lose 15 pounds. 163, here I come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home