Thursday, February 02, 2006

More pictures of babygirl's room.

We are continuing to restore babygirl's room to its pre-Babymama-occupation state of peace and harmony. First, a picture of the changing table/dresser from the furniture set I bought while pregnant. I just love this set. I miss the matching crib being in her room, especially now that it looks like it won't be returning (babygirl sleeps just fine in her queen-size bed, thank you very much).



This is my nursing/rocking corner. Notice that the black rocker is dressed up with colorful fleece blankets, and all babygirl's books are neatly stacked (momentarily) on the second shelf of the bookcase. Note also that you can very faintly make out a toy motorcycle on the bottom shelf - a gift from daddy.



This big, dark, ugly dresser was brought up from the basement for Babymama to use instead of stacking hers and Holy Terror's clothes on the floor. See how it just sucks up all the light and energy around it? What a fitting metaphor for the entire Babymama episode. I'm pleased to say that my hubby moved it out of the room yesterday afternoon.



My MIL picked up on a hint I dropped (like a brick on her foot) and bought this sorter bin and rack set for babygirl before she returned to New Mexico yesterday. We've moved it to where the Babymama dresser was. MUCH better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home