Monday, July 17, 2006

Blah.

I feel blah. I have for awhile now... that's why I haven't been posting. Not really an out-and-out depression, but more like I just cannot muster up the energy to put down in words what's been going on in my head and in my life. Nothing is particularly bad right now, at least not in my own life, but the oppressive not-quite-enough state of my financial life is getting really aggravating. Plus it really feels like my twin home states of Rhode Island and Massachusetts, and my nation, and the world as a whole are going to hell in a handbasket. Now *that*, I could do a whole great big long post on, and perhaps I will someday soon. If only I could gather up the energy to do it.

On the plus side, my little girl is just thriving and learning and growing every day. My blahs lift the moment I see her. She really is my sunshine, my only sunshine.

1 Comments:

At 7/18/2006 2:27 PM, Blogger Teri said...

I hear ya Susan. My posts have been rather clipped lately as well because what's really in my head and heart seems so petty and melodramatic sometimes.

Hang in there!
xo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home